Novant Health Thomasville OB/GYN serves women of all ages in Thomasville, North Carolina. Our providers offer family planning, routine gynecologic care and help with gynecologic problems. Your care team will work to offer you the best care possible before, during and after pregnancies.
Our services include:
- Gynecologic examinations (including Pap tests, breast exams and pelvic exams)
- Gynecologic surgery (including total abdominal hysterectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy, tubal sterilization, endometrial ablation and endometrial polypectomy)
- Fertility counseling
- Obstetric care (prenatal care)
- Treatment of problems associated with pregnancy
- Routine labor and delivery services
- Birth control counseling, education and prescriptions
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs), including Liletta, Mirena and Kyleena, as well as Paragard and Nexplanon implants
- Screening for gynecologic cancers and other cancers
- Diagnosis and management of osteoporosis (bone thinning)
- Diagnosis and management of menopause symptoms
- Hormone therapy
- Diagnosis and management of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Diagnosis and management of menstrual problems (heavy or irregular periods)
- Help with pelvic pain
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis (endometrial tissue growing outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain)
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence (bladder leakage)
You can receive most of your ultrasound tests in our office during your pregnancy or get tested to check on gynecologic concerns without traveling to another location. We also offer routine lab draws, as well as pregnancy tests.
Should you need a mammogram, those test are easily accessed at Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, and the results will be quickly relayed to our office.